Don't Waste Time On Cross Browser Testing
Browsers and Mobile Simulators, packed into a Blazing-Fast Desktop Application
or Take a Tour
Our Awesome Customers
Find cross-browser issues in minutesEasily switch between all major desktop browsers
You don't need more than 5 minutes to test any website in all major desktop browsers. Anytime all browsers are just 1 click away.
- All major desktop browsers available: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
- BrowseEmAll keep's track of new browser releases and updates
- No need for hosted solutions or virtual machines. It's all on your local machine!
Optimize your sites for mobile devicesSee how a page renders in iPhone, iPad and Android without touching a real device
Doing all day-to-day testing using real mobile devices can be cumbersome. Luckily BrowseEmAll includes simulators for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices to speed up the testing process.
- Full functional iPhone, iPad and Android simulation
- Switch between landscape and portrait mode
- Scroll, zoom and interact like on the real device
Test local pages and raw HTML filesNo more deployment to a webserver for testing purposes
Because BrowseEmAll runs on your local machine it's easily possible to test websites hosted on localhost or in the local network. And BrowseEmAll can also work with raw HTML files.
- Browse and test websites hosted locally
- Test websites protected by the cooperate firewall
- No need to share credentials for any security sensitive websites
- Open any local HTML file in BrowseEmAll
Automate your cross-browser testingCreate detailed cross-browser reports
Create cross-browser compatibility reports for any website (hosted locally or remote). This reports speed up the finding and fixing cross-browser issues.
- Reports contain browser specific full-page and original-size screenshots
- Instantly see what HTML tags or CSS properties are not supported
Run different browsers side by sideSee and interact with up to 4 different browsers side by side
In BrowseEmAll you can run up to 4 different browser side by side. Quickly see how a change affects the rendering in all major browsers.
- Side by Side comparison
- All Browsers stay fully interactive
- Navigate and reload in all browsers simultaneously