When you need to create an attractive website to showcase the best of your business, it is important to test your website to make sure that it can function with different browsers. One of the easiest ways to do this is with screenshots. Consider these three free options that you can explore for testing your website across several browsers.
This website can be a great source for cross browser screenshot. It features several unique advantages that help it stand out among other providers.
- It features live testing that can provide business owners with all of the information they need to proceed with their website’s design.
- The website supports instant access to all types of mobile and desktop browsers, making it ideal for optimization purposes.
- A quickstart function at http://www.browserstack.com/Screenshots can make it easy to perform single browser testing as necessary.
This can be another ideal free option for testing cross browser screenshot. It is easy to use and features several beneficial tabs for users to take advantage of.
- A long list of browser versions and varieties may be selected from the immediate dropdown menu. Users will be able to compare and contrast every cross browser screenshot as desired to make sure that everything is functional.
- A web design gallery option can provide individuals with inspiration for their own website’s design. They may browse through a selection of thousands of websites that had already tested the website’s cross browser screenshot capabilities.
- The queue can be explored to learn more about platform and browser combinations and how they work with different types of websites.
This can be a particularly useful option for business owners who need to test their website.
- It works with all different versions if Internet Explorer, making it ideal for specific testing purposes. There are few other free screenshot testing services that deal so extensively in Internet Explorer.
- The related sites section can allow users to visit other computer resources that could help them optimize their website’s design.
- Every image can be easily set in a different window, allowing users to compare and contrast each browser version to determine how they can present their websites even more efficiently.
By visiting these three websites, you will have all of the resources you need to get screenshots quickly and easily. It can be one of the best ways to determine how your website works with other browsers without costing you anything.
Photo by Robert Couse-Baker