In this short guide we will show you how to use BrowseEmAll directly on OS X without using a Virtual Machine.
Please follow the below steps to install BrowseEmAll on your OS X installation:
1. Please install the Microsoft Remote App application found in the App Store
2. After installation please open the newly installed application.
3. Select Azure RemoteApp and then select Get Started in the new window
4. Enter the Username provided by our support team. Is should have the format [something]@browseemall.com
5. Enter the password provided by us. You might get prompted to update your password
6. Select the invitation ‘Work Resources’ by firstname.lastname@example.org and close the dialog afterwards
7. Now you should have the possibility to double click BrowseEmAll
8. After a few seconds BrowseEmAll should open as shown in the picture below.
You can now fully use BrowseEmAll directly on OS X, this includes Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, 11! Have fun!
If you encounter any problems or have any questions please feel free to contact our support team.