Introduction and Acceptance of the Agreement
Intellectual Property Rights and License
BrowseEmAll and all of its related contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to software, website, website url, texts, displays, images, logos, video and audio, design, data and all information) are owned by TDG Corporation and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Subject to your compliance with the Terms and applicable law, you may access and use the BrowseEmAll and its related services that we make available, and that you license from us. Your license(s) expire at the end of the term set forth in your order document. The version(s) of the BrowseEmAll and its related services available at your renewal date may be different from the version(s) available when you first purchased your license(s) from us. You agree that your decision to use or purchase software or services is not contingent on the delivery of any future functionality or features, or dependent on any oral or written public comments made by us regarding future functionality or features.
License described herein only contains the right to access to and use of the BrowseEmAll and its related services. We remain the sole owner of all right, title, and interest on the BrowseEmAll and its related services. Except as stated herein, we do not grant you any rights to patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, or any other rights in respect to the BrowseEmAll and its related services.. We reserve all rights not granted under the Terms.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
You expressly understand and agree that:
1- We are not liable to you or anyone else for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, moral, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, regardless of cause, including losses and damages
- resulting from loss of use, data, reputation, revenue, or profits;
- based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence, or other tortious action;
- arising out of or in connection with your use of or access to the the BrowseEmAll and its related services.
3- These limitations and exclusions in this section (Limitation of Liability) apply to the maximum extent permitted by law even if
- a remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose; or
- we knew or should have known about the possibility of damages.
Price and Payment
Our prices are quoted tax-free. Depending on your geographical location, VAT and/or similar taxes to be calculated may be added to our prices subsequently.
You must pay any applicable taxes and third-party fees (including, for example, VAT, telephone toll charges, mobile carrier fees, ISP charges, data plan charges, credit card fees, foreign exchange fees, and foreign transaction fees). We are not responsible for these fees. Contact your financial institution with questions about these fees.
We may take steps to collect the fees you owe to us. You are responsible for all related collection costs and expenses.
If you are located in a different country from the applicable TDG Corp. entity with which you are transacting, your payments will be made to a foreign entity.
1- You are free to terminate your account any time. However, termination of your account does not relieve you of any obligation to pay any outstanding fees.
2- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the BrowseEmAll and its related services with a notice to you if;
- You fail to make the timely payment of fees for the BrowseEmAll and its related services;
- You physically, verbally, or through other means abuse, threaten, bully, or harass us or our personnel;
- You have repeatedly made complaints in bad faith or without a reasonable basis, and continue to do so after we have asked you to stop;
- We are required to do so by law;
- You are using th BrowseEmAll and its related services in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or other users.
- You are in material breach of these Terms;
- Doing so would cause us legal liability or compromise our ability to provide the BrowseEmAll and its related services to our other users, or;
- We are prohibited from doing so by law.
Notification of Changes
- Changes to the law;
- New regulatory requirements;
- Improvements or enhancements made to our products and services.
If an update effects your use of the BrowseEmAll and its related services or your legal rights as an user we will notify you prior to the update’s effective date by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your account or via an in-product notification.
These updated terms will be effective no less than 15 days from when we notify you.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com